Thank you for visiting our website! It is regularly updated and we hope that you find the site interesting and that it encourages you to visit the village of Moulsford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire and Berkshire in England.
The purpose of the site is to provide an insight into the village and all the activities which go on in and around the parish including village parties and entertainment, quiz nights, how to book the fantastic new pavilion for events, village clubs, church activities, cricket club, village news, local amenities, insights into Parish Council and local government activities and much more!
Website last updated on 3rd March 2014.
#######Latest news#######Latest news#######Latest news####
1. 03/03/14 UPDATE - FLOODING/UNDERHILL/NORTH ROAD/MEADOW CLOSE/FERRY LANE - MOULSFORD - FOR CIRCULATION - latest information -see Community Info
2. South Oxfordshire District Council flooding update - LATEST INFORMATION Friday 14 February 2014 4pm - See Community Info section
3. Playground project - all the funding is in place and Parish Council are working with the Playground Team to finalise an implementation plan with a view to having the new playground ready for play by mid June 2014! Visuals for playground - see Sport & Recreation section.
4. Wine tasting and Canapes - Friday 14th March with ticket priced at £20 to include several tastings and accompanying canapes.
5. Friday night socials - will recommence on the 25th April 2014 with the traditional Bangers and Bubbles night, running throughout the summer until Friday 29th August 2014.
6. New website for The Events Committee - see What's On section
7. Moulsford Men's Nights - Every Tuesday evening 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge for an evening of socialising, intelligent conversation and a few beers. For more information email email@example.com
8. Moulsford Ladies' Night - the first Monday in the month from 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge throughout the year. For more information contact Jas' Harrison on 652099 or Carol Bemis on 651310.
9. Diary dates: Moulsford Coffee Shop, monthly meet up - second Wednesday of the month, all welcome, babies, dogs, everybody! 10.30-12noon usually at the Pavilion - but check posters around the village for dates. More info call Bunty Jago on 651616.
10. Pot holes - see Community Info section on how to report pavement/road potholes to Oxfordshire County Council for subsequent repair.
11. Latest bus timetable - see Community Info section
12. Thousand of historic Oxfordshire photos available to view on the county council's online Heritage Search - includes 25 pictures of Moulsford between 1870 and 1895!! Go to www.oxfordshire.gov.uk then select Heritage Search and enjoy!
Moulsford Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information in this web site but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information provided. If you find anything that causes concern please contact the webmaster via email: firstname.lastname@example.org