Thank you for visiting our website! It is regularly updated and we hope that you find the site interesting and that it encourages you to visit the village of Moulsford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire and Berkshire in England.
The purpose of the site is to provide an insight into the village and all the activities which go on in and around the parish including village parties and entertainment, quiz nights, how to book the fantastic new pavilion for events, village clubs, church activities, cricket club, village news, local amenities, insights into Parish Council and local government activities and much more!
Website last updated on 14th April 2013.
#######Latest news#######Latest news#######Latest news####
1. Moulsford Cricket Club 2013 season started Sunday 14th April, find out more about all the 2013 fixtures and more about the club under Sport & Recreation section.
2. Friday Socials all set to restart! - Friday 19th April - Bangers & Bubbles Night. More detail under What's On section.
3. Royal Ascot Day, Saturday 22nd June - Grand Finale of Ascot featuring the Diamond Jubilee Stakes. Coach arranged from Moulsford (late morning) and returning after the final race around 6.30pm. Limited tickets! so contact Rachel (652743) or Rosemary (651500) will full payment asap! - see What's On section.
4. Midsummer Walk to the Bell at Aldworth - was to have been Saturday 22nd June but being rescheduled - see What's On section.
5. River Cruise - Friday 23rd August - ticket prices will be around £27.50; tickets on sale soon! see What's On section.
6. Moulsford Village Fete/Show - time and date for your diary, 2-5pm Saturday 7th September 2013. Traditional classes for produce, handicrafts, flower arranging, classes for children to enter, photography and more and will be combined wth a Beer Festival, Great Moulsford Bake Off, fun events, stalls and possibly an evening event too! Volunteers and help required so contact Dave Reynolds on 651793.
7. New website for The Events Committee - see What's On section
8. Moulsford Men's Nights - Every Tuesday evening 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge for an evening of socialising, intelligent conversation and a few beers. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Moulsford Ladies' Night - the first Monday in the month from 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge throughout the year. For more information contact Jas' Harrison on 652099 or Carol Bemis on 651310.
10. Diary dates: Moulsford Coffee Shop, monthly meet up - second Wednesday of the month, all welcome, babies, dogs, everybody! 10.30-12noon usually at the Pavilion - but check posters around the village for dates. More info call Bunty Jago on 651616.
11. Pot holes - see Community Info section on how to report pavement/road potholes to Oxfordshire County Council for subsequent repair.
12. Thousand of historic Oxfordshire photos available to view on the county council's online Heritage Search - includes 25 pictures of Moulsford between 1870 and 1895!! Go to www.oxfordshire.gov.uk then select Heritage Search and enjoy!
Moulsford Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information in this web site but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information provided. If you find anything that causes concern please contact the webmaster via email: email@example.com