Thank you for visiting our website! It is regularly updated and we hope that you find the site interesting and that it encourages you to visit the village of Moulsford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire and Berkshire in England.
The purpose of the site is to provide an insight into the village and all the activities which go on in and around the parish including village parties and entertainment, quiz nights, how to book the fantastic new pavilion for events, village clubs, church activities, cricket club, village news, local amenities, insights into Parish Council and local government activities and much more!
Website last updated on 16th June 2014.
#######Latest news#######Latest news#######Latest news####
1. Playground project - all the funding is in place and Parish Council have worked with the Playground Team to finalise an implementation plan and the playground is now available to use with an official opening set for Saturday 21st June 2014! Visuals for playground - see Sport & Recreation section.
2. Friday night socials at Moulsford Pavilion - recommenced on the 25th April 2014 with the traditional Bangers and Bubbles night, and are running throughout the summer until Friday 29th August 2014. All welcome! Start every Friday at 6.30pm with last orders at 9.45pm and close at 10pm. See What's On section for the theme of forthcoming Friday night's that include Rounders, Pimms & Strawberries, Cricket Games & BBQ, Book Swap!
3. Cricket Club - season has started and spectators welcome at home and away matches! - see Sport & Recreation section.
4. World Cup Football Community TV Screenings - come and watch the England games with family, friends and neighbours in a relaxed community setting. Free admission with drinks and nibbles on sale and with any profits going to MacMillan Cancer Support - see What's On section.
5. Swan Upping Dates - now published and there is a stop over in Moulsford!! - see What's On section.
6. Volunteers for Village Events Committee - if you have lots of enthusiasm and are interested in getting involved in village events for all ages and doing something for your community we would love to hear from you! - see What's On section.
7. Moulsford Village Events Committee meetings - at the Moulsford Pavilion at 10.30am on Monday 23rd June 2014, 7.30pm on Wednesday 27th August 2014 and 7.30pm on Wednesday 29th October 2014.
8. Moulsford Pavilion Management Committee meetings - at the Moulsford Pavilion at 8pm on Monday: 14th July 20124, 8th September 2014 and 10th November 2014.
9. Moulsford Men's Nights - Every Tuesday evening 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge for an evening of socialising, intelligent conversation and a few beers. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Moulsford Ladies' Night - the first Monday in the month from 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge throughout the year. For more information contact Jas' Harrison on 652099 or Carol Bemis on 651310.
11. Diary dates: Moulsford Coffee Shop, monthly meet up - second Wednesday of the month, all welcome, babies, dogs, everybody! 10.30-12noon at the Pavilion - but check posters around the village for dates. More info call Bunty Jago on 651616.
12. Pot holes - see Community Info section on how to report pavement/road potholes to Oxfordshire County Council for subsequent repair.
13. Latest bus timetable - Route 135 - see Community Info section
14. Thousand of historic Oxfordshire photos available to view on the county council's online Heritage Search - includes 25 pictures of Moulsford between 1870 and 1895!! Go to www.oxfordshire.gov.uk then select Heritage Search and enjoy!
Moulsford Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information in this web site but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information provided. If you find anything that causes concern please contact the webmaster via email: email@example.com