Thank you for visiting our website! It is regularly updated and we hope that you find the site interesting and that it encourages you to visit the village of Moulsford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire and Berkshire in England.
The purpose of the site is to provide an insight into the village and all the activities which go on in and around the parish including village parties and entertainment, quiz nights, how to book the fantastic new pavilion for events, village clubs, church activities, cricket club, village news, local amenities, insights into Parish Council and local government activities and much more!
Website set to be refreshed and updated in Summer 2015!
Website last updated on 14th June 2015.
#######Latest news#######Latest news#######Latest news####
1. Friday Night Socials - 2015 season commenced Friday 10th April - see What's On section.
2. New Parish Council - see Your Parish Council section.
3. Mobile library replaced by Home Library Service - see Community Info section.
4. Bus service - new 135 Bus Service - now only Tuesday & Thursday - see community info section.
5. Moulsford Men's Nights - Every Tuesday evening 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge for an evening of socialising, intelligent conversation and a few beers. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Moulsford Ladies' Night - the first Monday in the month from 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge throughout the year. For more information contact Jas' Harrison on 652099 or Carol Bemis on 651310.
7. Diary dates: Moulsford Coffee Shop, monthly meet up - second Wednesday of the month, all welcome, babies, dogs, everybody! 10.30-12noon at the Pavilion - but check posters around the village for dates. For more information call Bunty Jago on 651616 - see Sport & Recreation section.
8. Pot holes - see Community Info section on how to report pavement/road potholes to Oxfordshire County Council for subsequent repair.
9. Latest bus timetable - Route 135 & free weekly bus service to Tesco in Didcot - see Community Info section.
10. Thousands of historic Oxfordshire photos available to view on the county council's online Heritage Search - includes 25 pictures of Moulsford between 1870 and 1895!! Go to www.oxfordshire.gov.uk then select Heritage Search and enjoy!
Moulsford Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information in this web site but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information provided. If you find anything that causes concern please contact the webmaster via email: email@example.com